POWERHEART AED G3 Pro
The Powerheart AED G3 Pro is a fully equipped automated external defibrillator (AED) aimed at medical professionals that want an AED with a ECG screen and manual override capability (it also has optional 3-lead ECG monitoring as well as Rechargeable battery)..
- Rescue Ready technology to self-test all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. It completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly
- Calculates electrical impedance and if subsequent shocks are necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery options
- The color ECG displays the victim’s heart rate, waveform, number of shocks delivered, and the elapsed rescue time — exactly what emergency workers need to know.
- Warranty: A 7-year warranty on the AED
- Manual override capability
- Optional 3-lead monitoring
- Interchangeable electrodes (not side specific)
- Customised energy (105-350 joules based on patient impedance)
- 60 minutes of Internal rescue data