Autoclavable Space Chamber Plus# with Cross Valve Technology™
- Cross Valve TechnologyTM is designed to provide low resistance, one-way flow during inhalation for improved drug delivery and ease of use.
- Transparent chamber allows clear visualisation of valve movement and enables direct confirmation of correct use by patients.
- Universal inhaler base fits most pressurised metered dose inhalers (pMDI).
- Multipurpose mouthpiece can be used with standard 22 mm OD mouthpiece fittings for the delivery of asthma and COPD medication.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Multiple patient use, can be autoclaved up to 100 times at 134oC for 3 minutes.
- pMDI can be stored in chamber body.
- For use as part of an asthma action plan.
|Mouthpiece||22 mm OD; 15 mm ID|
|Materials of Constructions|
|Inhaler Base||Thermoplastic Elastomer|
#Not available in the US.